Terms and Conditions
Last update: 2020-06-19
This document may be updated at any time without notice.
By using this Website, you consent to these Terms of Service.
PTCoE N.V., a limited liability company under Belgian law with its registered office at Barbarastraat 13, 3120 Tremelo, Belgium, registered under company registration number 0472.646.752, hereinafter “us”, “we”, or “our”, operates https://prince2agile.wiki/ (“the Website”).
Limitation of Liability
The Website has been provided with the hope of contributing a positive change to the community, but we can’t be held responsible for any errors from, or undesirable consequences of, using the Website. You use the information on the Website at your own risk.
Copyright and Permitted Use
The Website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/legalcode
The following is a simple summary of the license, and not a substitute for the license linked above.
You are free to:
- Share: Copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt: Remix, transform, and build upon the material
We do not revoke these freedoms as long as you follow these terms:
- Attribution: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests we endorse you or your use.
- NonCommercial: You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions: You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
If these terms do not fit your desired use, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for specific permissions.
Some of the content on the Website are the intellectual property of Agile Business Consortium and may not be reused without their permission.
These terms shall be governed by Belgian Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian Courts.