Closing a Project
Since there are usually Frequent Releases in Agile, the amount of work needed for Closing a Project would be less than a normal predictive project: the product had been put into operation (handed over) multiple times, many approvals have been received, many benefits have been realized and measured, etc.
Besides that, there's not much to say to add to the original Closing a Project process, either in a normal, or a premature state.
- SU: Starting up a Project Process
- IP: Initiating a Project Process
- SB: Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- CP: Closing a Project Process
- (DP): Directing a Project Process (note that not all activities in this process are shown in this diagram)
- The above image assumes that Scrum is used in the delivery level, which is not necessary.
- The number of stages, releases, and Sprints are just examples, as well as the exception in the third stage.
- The diagram is schematic and many details are not shown.
- Closing a Project Process at PRINCE2 wiki