The Risk Register may be low-tech and informal; it can be written on a board with just a few columns to plan and track the risks. It can also be merged with the Issue Register in simpler environments.
The Agilometer also helps find out about the risk related to the use of Agile delivery in the project environment, and the findings should be captured in the Risk Registered and used for risk response planning.
- SU: Starting up a Project Process
- IP: Initiating a Project Process
- SB: Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- CP: Closing a Project Process
- (DP): Directing a Project Process (note that not all activities in this process are shown in this diagram)
- The above image assumes that Scrum is used in the delivery level, which is not necessary.
- The number of stages, releases, and Sprints are just examples, as well as the exception in the third stage.
- The diagram is schematic and many details are not shown.
- Risk Register at PRINCE2 wiki