Risk Management Strategy
No tailoring is done on the Risk Management Strategy's Product Description in PRINCE2 Agile. See the Risk Theme for guidance on how to manage risks in this environment.
- SU: Starting up a Project Process
- IP: Initiating a Project Process
- SB: Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- CP: Closing a Project Process
- (DP): Directing a Project Process (note that not all activities in this process are shown in this diagram)
- The above image assumes that Scrum is used in the delivery level, which is not necessary.
- The number of stages, releases, and Sprints are just examples, as well as the exception in the third stage.
- The diagram is schematic and many details are not shown.
- Risk Management Strategy in PRINCE2 wiki