Quality Management Strategy
There's no special tailoring in the Quality Management Strategy. General recommendation for managing quality in PRINCE2 Agile, which should be reflected in Quality Management Strategy, is explained in the Quality Theme.
- SU: Starting up a Project Process
- IP: Initiating a Project Process
- SB: Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- CP: Closing a Project Process
- (DP): Directing a Project Process (note that not all activities in this process are shown in this diagram)
- The above image assumes that Scrum is used in the delivery level, which is not necessary.
- The number of stages, releases, and Sprints are just examples, as well as the exception in the third stage.
- The diagram is schematic and many details are not shown.