Based on the Agile delivery system in use, there are probably frequent Retrospective Meetings (e.g. Retrospective meetings at the end of each Sprint in Scrum). These meetings would be the main source for capturing lessons learned throughout the project. Besides the retrospectives at the delivery level, there might be less-frequent retrospectives considered for the project level.
The Lessons Report that follows will probably be low-tech and its communication informal.
- SU: Starting up a Project Process
- IP: Initiating a Project Process
- SB: Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- CP: Closing a Project Process
- (DP): Directing a Project Process (note that not all activities in this process are shown in this diagram)
- The above image assumes that Scrum is used in the delivery level, which is not necessary.
- The number of stages, releases, and Sprints are just examples, as well as the exception in the third stage.
- The diagram is schematic and many details are not shown.
- Lessons Report at PRINCE2 wiki