End Project Report
From PRINCE2 Agile wiki
The End Project Report contains the usual content, formatting, and presentation, with the following extra content:
- The way Agile was used in the project
- Changes in The Agilometer values through the project, judgments done based on it, and the consequences
- SU: Starting up a Project Process
- IP: Initiating a Project Process
- SB: Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- CP: Closing a Project Process
- (DP): Directing a Project Process (note that not all activities in this process are shown in this diagram)
- The above image assumes that Scrum is used in the delivery level, which is not necessary.
- The number of stages, releases, and Sprints are just examples, as well as the exception in the third stage.
- The diagram is schematic and many details are not shown.
- End Project Report at PRINCE2 wiki