Configuration Management Strategy
Projects run by PRINCE2 Agile, like any other project, need to have a configuration management system. The way Configuration Item Records are set is a little different though. See the Configuration Item Record article for more information.
- SU: Starting up a Project Process
- IP: Initiating a Project Process
- SB: Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- CP: Closing a Project Process
- (DP): Directing a Project Process (note that not all activities in this process are shown in this diagram)
- The above image assumes that Scrum is used in the delivery level, which is not necessary.
- The number of stages, releases, and Sprints are just examples, as well as the exception in the third stage.
- The diagram is schematic and many details are not shown.
- p2:Configuration Management Strategy in PRINCE2 wiki