Communication Management Strategy
The following are some of the preferable Agile communication aspects that should be planned for, and reflected in the Communication Management Strategy:
- Preference towards face-to-face communications. This is based on the Agile Principles
- The need for more effective communication between the client and the supplier
- SU: Starting up a Project Process
- IP: Initiating a Project Process
- SB: Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- CP: Closing a Project Process
- (DP): Directing a Project Process (note that not all activities in this process are shown in this diagram)
- The above image assumes that Scrum is used in the delivery level, which is not necessary.
- The number of stages, releases, and Sprints are just examples, as well as the exception in the third stage.
- The diagram is schematic and many details are not shown.
- Communication Management Strategy at PRINCE2 wiki